- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Sen check-ud
- Faciliteter til at lave te og kaffe
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
Check ind / Check ud
tidligste check ind: 00:00
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Skatter inkluderet
Gruppe på 15 eller flere som skal til Boracay Island?
Kort og anvisninger
If your trip is via Caticlan:
1.) Caticlan Airport to Caticlan Jetty Port – once arrived in caticlan airport, On the right side of its exit, there will be a line up of Motor Tricycles. the ride costs 50 Php per tricycle and it will take five minutes ride going to Caticlan Jetty port.
2. Caticlan Jetty Port to Boracay Jetty Port–Quite not sure about the exact fees for this, but prepare P150 to P200 and that includes Ferry ticket, Terminal Fee and Environmental Fee. You need to get these tickets outside before you enter.
3. Boracay Jetty Port to HOSTEL AVENUE- When you get to Boracay Jetty Port, you still have to take a tricycle/multicab to take you to the place where you will be staying. You can rent the whole tricycle for P100 (special fare) or you can join other passengers on a tricycle for P25 per head or P50 pesos per head if you ride a multi cab... just inform the driver to drop you off at DMALL and from there, just straight ahead till you see the beach path, turn right... in just few steps you'll see PAT'S CREEK BAR... we are at situated @ 3rd level... :)
On the other hand, If your trip is via Kalibo:
we have same process going to Boracay, but from Kalibo airport, you have to ride a bus or van going to Caticlan Jetty Port and that is approximately 2 hours ride... ;)
hope this is useful... hehehe... if you have any other questions... please don't hesitate to ask... Cheers!!