- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Gratis bykort
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Varme brusebade
Check ind / Check ud
tidligste check ind: 16:00
Seneste afrejsetidspunkt: 22:00
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter ikke inkluderet
Gruppe på 15 eller flere som skal til Kyoto?
Kort og anvisninger
Please exit Kyoto Station by the Central (Karasuma) Exit. You will be on the north-side of the station.
Follow these instructions to come to our guesthouse.
WALKING (10-15 min)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called “Higashihongan-ji” you will come to a convenience store called “7-Eleven.”
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street almost ends. You will find us on your right.
BUS (7 min)
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at “Nishinotoin-Rokujo” bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find “Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu” with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk. The staff there will take you to Annex.
TAXI (7 min)
1. Catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to “Wakamiya-Rokujo.”
3. When you arrive just before the crossing there, you will see “Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu” with a large red umbrella on your left.
*** Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu is associated with Ikoi-no-ie.