- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Sen check-ud
- Faciliteter til at lave te og kaffe
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reservér valuta
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
Check ind / Check ud
tidligste check ind: 14:00
- Kreditkort modtages ikke
- Skatter inkluderet
Gruppe på 15 eller flere som skal til Weligama?
Kort og anvisninger
From Weligama Bus and Train Station, it is around a 10-minute walk. Head towards Mirissa along the Weligama Beach and you can’t miss Hangtime on the left hand side. You can also get a Tuk Tuk for around LKR 150.
Here are some directions to help you get to Hangtime from the following places;
- Private car is the easiest and quickest. Hangtime can organise you a private driver for around about LKR 12000 from the airport. That includes the 2.5 hour trip, all tolls and petrol.
- Highway bus to Matara leaves about twice per day. From Matara it is a short train or bus ride.
- Local bus to Colombo. Then train or bus from Colombo
- Highway bus from Kaduwela or Maharagama. The bus goes to Galle or Matara and then an easy train or bus from these destinations.
- Train from Colombo Fort to Weligama. Extremely beautiful trip. Approximately 3 hours but often very busy and difficult with surfboard.
- Local bus. Slow and not recommended.
- Train from Galle takes under 1 hour. If you sit on the right hand side of the train, you will get a great ocean view.
- Local buses are regular and take less then 1 hour. A great option if you haven’t looked at the train timetable
- TukTuk for around LKR 1500.
- Local bus is the easiest transport as they are regular. From Matara it is around 30 minutes. From Mirissa, around 15 minutes.
If you need any help, feel free to email us and we will do our best to get you here as quickly as possible.