- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Sen check-ud
- Faciliteter til at lave te og kaffe
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Telefoner med kort
Check ind / Check ud
tidligste check ind: 14:00
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter inkluderet
Gruppe på 15 eller flere som skal til Cardiff?
Kort og anvisninger
From the M4 east and west…
Follow all signs along the M4 for Cardiff International Airport, Cardiff Bay.
Leave the M4 at junction 33 and take the A4232 towards Cardiff (it will still be sign posted for Cardiff International Airport, Cardiff Bay)
Continue along that dual carriageway go past the exit for the airport and the football ground. (you will then go over the river and have water to your left)
A few junctions later, come off at the junction marked International sports village, Barry and Penarth. (you will see Ikea to your left) from now on follow everything that is marked for directions to Ikea.
You will drop down from the dual carriageway to a round about, take the first exit to the left. (lanes will marked, Ikea on the road)
As you go round you will have three lanes, now get over to the middle or right lane before you come to a set of traffic lights. You will have Asda superstore in front of you. (keep following all signs to Ikea)
Follow round to the right at the lights and then you will come to a roundabout.
Take first exit left and then travel along the road behind Asda, straight over round about and then you will come to another round about in front of Ikea.
Follow the road round to the right (marked Grangetown, Cardiff bay), as you approach lights (100 yards after roundabout) keep in left hand lane.
At the lights (bed store on the right hand side of you) turn left. You are now in Clive street travel along past the first bus stop shelter, then stop and park anywhere by the next bus stop shelter as we are right next to it (if you go past and see a Murco garage on the other side you have gone to far, just turn round in one of the gaps in the middle of the road). Parking is free outside.
Train to Cardiff Main Station (not Queen St as that is on the other side of the city). Then you can either:
1) Take another train to Grangetown station, come down the steps from the station turning right on the road.
Go under railway bridge to traffic lights, turn right at lights and Ty Rosa is half way down Clive Street.
2) When you arrive you can take a taxi from the main entrance (should cost you approx £4/£5).
3) If we are available we might be able to pick you up from the rear exit (platform 7 end), ask us for availability.
Cardiff International Airport, three options:
1) Cardiff Bus Service operates from the airport to city centre at a cost of £3.00, you can use the ticket to get the
no 9 bus to Clive St where Ty Rosa is located. Please look up Cardiff bus for times etc.
2) Let us know all your flight details as we can arrange for a taxi collection, with an estate car (max 4 person)
and we can arrange a drop back to the airport after your stay. We have a price agreed of £20.00 each way,
between hours of 9.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m only. (any other local taxi company could charge you an extra £10.00
to £15.00 depending on the time of day).
3) Take a taxi from the airport to us directly.
Paul and Stuart look forward to being your hosts.